Following is a summary list of construction activities that took place this week at the building as management continues to repair and rebuild the A-L line to the highest standard so residents can return home as quickly as possible.
- Content removal is 100% completed on Floors 1, 2 and 3 — and 90% completed on the 4th Floor
- Interior abatement work is ongoing and will continue next week
- Interior demolition permits have been granted by the NYC Department of Buildings, with interior demolition on Floors 1 and 2 to begin mid-next week
- Parapet demolition continues and parapet rebuild has begun
- Architectural and mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings for the rebuild are in progress